The GAPS Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The GAPS Forum

A support setting for GAPSters, their families, and people curious about the GAPS protocol.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Zucchini Noodles

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Summer
Admin
Summer

Zucchini Noodles Empty
PostZucchini Noodles

So as promised, I took that leftover spaghetti sauce and applied it to the zucchini noodles from this recipe. (I also baked the whole thing in a pyrex dish for 30 minutes on 400 degrees) They weren't really like noodles in that they didn't have a starchy or soft texture, but they filled the hole that the pasta left. I could see myself eating that instead of macaroni noodles. Now I just need to get a sugar-free spaghetti sauce recipe that I like. I find many sauces that aren't sweet to be a little acidic. Hey, maybe that won't bother me as much as I start removing carbs from my diet. I know that even with all the sweet things I've been eating, I've still drastically reduced my carb intake. I haven't committed my weekends to GAPS yet, and I'm taking it off to eat at mosque dinners, but I'm planning on trying some entree on Monday. I'd like to try a stew version of pot au feu from Grain-Free Foodies, but I don't have access to "halal" beef bones at the moment to make the necessary broth. However, the next trip to Little Rock should involve going to a new source of halal meat, one which should have bone-meat. In the meantime, maybe I'll try the chicken soup recipe I just got in my copy of INTERNAL BLISS!!! Jealous? Cool
I'm also praying for a possible new source of lamb. So far, so good! I should be ready to go strictly full-GAPS in less than three weeks.
Back to top Go down
https://gapsforum.forumotion.com
Share this post on: reddit

Zucchini Noodles :: Comments

No Comment.

Zucchini Noodles

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The GAPS Forum :: Blog Space-
Jump to: