The GAPS Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The GAPS Forum

A support setting for GAPSters, their families, and people curious about the GAPS protocol.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hi from Wisconsin

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
jeepmama258

Hi from Wisconsin  Empty
PostSubject: Hi from Wisconsin    Hi from Wisconsin  Icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 3:14 pm

Hello! My name is Sharmista. I'm 31, married with 5 kids. We live in Wisconsin. I am doing full GAPS with my entire family (7 of us!). My second child has autism (technically PDD-NOS) and my husband has a nervous system disorder. I have depression. One of my other children has some "quirks" though she has never been diagnosed with anything. My DD has been on the GFCF diet since she was dx'ed, about 8 years now. I had been hearing about GAPS on some of the blogs I read and it sounded like it could help us. We started on full GAPS in April of this year. We've seen positive changes so far. DH has been able to decrease his pain meds, DD has had behavior improvements, and I have more energy.

Anyway, glad to be here! Smile
Back to top Go down
Summer
Admin
Summer

Hi from Wisconsin  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi from Wisconsin    Hi from Wisconsin  Icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 3:48 pm

Great to have you here! I love the stories. What does PDD-NOS stand for? Sounds exotic. While we're on the subject of abbreviations, I've been trying to figure out exactly what DH is. Dear husband? That's great that in four short months (I'm sure they felt long, but four months as opposed to years of troubles!) you were all able to improve so much. Do you see any intro in your future? Have you done it before?
Back to top Go down
https://gapsforum.forumotion.com

Hi from Wisconsin
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The GAPS Forum :: introductions-
Jump to: